How Can I Help?


We need your support

 1. Join:

Join Lakeridge Citizens for Clean Water to support their efforts and receive updates by e-mail. Please send an e-mail with your name and address to

 2. Donate:

Important Message

Between June 3, 2018 and May 31, 2019, GDA will provide matching contributions for the first $4,000 of donations to GDA that have been directed to LCCW. To make a donation, use thislink” and select “Lakeridge Citizens for Clean Water” or write a cheque indicating LCCW Projects in the memo section.

All donations are used to fund the ongoing expenses being incurred in retaining legal, planning and other consultants, as well as administrative costs, media, public outreach and Freedom of Information Requests.

Give a charitable donation through our partner organization Green Durham Association.

Cheques should be made payable to the ‘Green Durham Association’. In addition, please identify that the donation is to be directed toward LCCW projects by writing ‘LCCW Projects’ in the memo section of your cheque. Green Durham Association is a registered charity and will issue tax receipts.

Please also identify if it is not clear on the cheque, the name of the individual/entity to whom the receipt should be made out to, as well as a mailing address to which the tax receipt should be sent.

Donations to ‘LCCW Projects’ should be mailed to:

Green Durham Association

5335 Sideline 12
Claremont, ON, L1Y 1A1

Or – if you want to donate via PayPal, you can donate here:

[quickshop:Donation to LCCW:price:1:shipping:0:shipping2:0:end] Click the “Add to Cart” button. The PayPal portal button will appear in the sidebar. Change the “Quantity” to the number of dollars you wish to donate, hit Enter so the dollar value matches the quantity, and then hit the “Go to PayPal” button to complete your transaction. Please note that PayPal transactions through our website will not be matched by the GDA.

 3. Get Involved.

Become informed. Read the website to understand the issues.
Write, email, or call your local Councillor and MPP regarding this issue. Attend public meetings and deputations to council on the issue or give one yourself.